Saturday, June 2, 2012

Human Bodies Amaze Me

The human body is amazing. The sensations from my right hip down to my toes is beyond the English language. There needs to be better adjectives to describe when your spinal cord can create pain, numbness, pricklies, tinglies, contractions, stiffness, spasms, heaviness and other weird things all at the same time. It's not that I would ever wish for anyone I love to have MS but maybe just a few minutes to feel what it feels like. Not for pity but because it's fascinating! I'm a nursing school drop out but never lost my love for learning about the human body. How can anyone not believe in God when He created these amazing bodies of ours? Even when they go haywire, they are still amazing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was in a car accident when I was 17 and it took me years to feel my toes again. I understand those feelings, so interesting!

--Juli :)

Michele Valentine said...

Juli, I never knew that. You will have to tell me more when you bring the granola over. :)