Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The God of Comfort & Hope


I am a very transparent person. Sometimes I find that I pour myself out to the point of no return. I do so in hope that people will see that I am human and that I too have emotions but more importantly that they can see my GREAT HOPE!!!! My heart's desire is that anyone who happens to read anything that I write, will come to know the hope, the joy and the peace that comes from knowing Jesus personally. If you don't know Him that way, just ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Just a simple prayer lifted up to Him can be life changing! You will be amazed how He will reveal Himself to you in a way that only you would know that it has to be Him. Today seems to be a somewhat better day physically and I am overflowing with joy in my heart that I just want to share. Today I received a friend request on Facebook that I accepted. I also received a private message from this same woman, who I know will become a new friend who also has MS and who also loves the Lord! God continues to use this disease called Multiple Sclerosis to enrich my life and He continues to use me. I am truly overflowing with joy in the midst of my MS today. A breath of fresh air has blown through my spirit as His Holy Spirit flows through my life. Thank you all for your many prayers. They sustain me through my darkest times. Once again, I am truly blessed!


Romans 15:13
New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: