Thursday, August 9, 2012

I can feel the weight of oppression so I will praise my God...


Isaiah 40:31
New King James Version (NKJV)

31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.


A lot has been going on in my life lately. One thing is that I was diagnosed with shingles. As soon as I upped my dose of Rebif, my body responded in a bad way. I can't be sure that it was the drug that caused my shingles, but in my heart, I believe it was. I have stopped my shots. I am not sure what the Lord has in store for me next but His ways are not like mine and I pray His will be done in and through my life. I have chosen to spend a lot of time alone with God lately, to seek Him wholeheartedly. I have "shut myself in" sort of speak, buried myself in His Word, listened to bible teachings and I've been praying a lot. I know that I have an enemy that seeks to destroy me. I often I find that the more I proclaim the mighty name of Jesus, the more suffering I endure. So be it. I will not allow the intimidation schemes of the enemy to throw me off. I can do ALL things through Christ Who gives me strength. It has been a rough week or so, but I have had many rough weeks in the past and Christ has delivered me out of each and every one of them. I will not grow weary, I will not faint. I will rise up on wings like eagles! Praise be to God, the creator of the universe and lover of my soul!!!


No comments: