Friday, December 7, 2012

Tsunami Dream...

Psalm 54:4
New Living Translation (NLT)
4 But God is my helper.
The Lord keeps me alive!

I wake up sometimes and write about my dreams if they are vivid. I had another incredibly vivid dream just before waking up this morning. I was caught up and swept away from Kenny in a tsunami. It wasn't a horrific wave, it was a forceful rush of water that swept me away. Although I knew I was being swept away from my husband, I didn't feel panicked. I realized that I was actually able to float. I landed on dry land far away. It actually was in the most northern part of Georgia. lol

There were many more details that I could bore you to death with but I won't. When I thought about my dream upon awakening, I realized that God gave me peace through the storm in my dream and He does the same for me in my real life. He is in control no matter how bad the circumstances look around me. I may be over spiritualizing my dream, but it was a reminder to me that no matter how bad things get here on earth, God has my back. He keeps me afloat through rough waters. I realized that life can appear pretty scary at times, but nothing is too hard for God.

Jeremiah 32:27
New Living Translation (NLT)
27 “I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?

No comments: